Happy birthday mum and baby Jesus.
Posted December 23, 2008on:
I got a lot of problems with you people! And now, you’re gonna hear about it.
First, a foreword.
I live in a country where the following things are true:
- Mamma Mia is the highest grossing film of all time.
- Public opinion is almost fully controlled by two tabloid newspapers.
- Il Divo can have an album at #2 on a top 40 chart.
- Boy-bands are still popular, and not subject to ridicule.
- Katie Price aka Jordan is a respected member of society. But wait, there’s more: Her son is blind, autistic, and has trouble walking. All things most likely caused by her consumption of alcohol, cocaine and whatever else while pregnant. Britain, where role models are actually models.
Today I say goodbye to something that has been an important part of my life for nearly two years.
You should have heard of this show before now.